maria's thoughtss
Monday, May 11, 2009
Sweet Revenge
What is Jack hoping to achieve by stealing from Dwight? Do you believe he achieved it? Have you ever taken revenge on someone and not felt satisfied?

By stealing from Dwight, Jack probably hoped to make Dwight feel awful, similar to how he had made him feel. He did not achieve it, as even after he did infact get a bit of money from the items he pawned, he felt no satisfaction. I don't think I've ever taken revenge on someone, because I know that it really would be purposeless.



:]
Slid down the rainbow at 10:08 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
♥ Desires

Live up to my potential
Be who I want to be.
Make a true difference in the world
Touch someone's life
Discover what I want to do
for the rest of my life Bungee jump off a bridge in europe.
A year vacation to Europe


Where To?