maria's thoughtss
Thursday, November 13, 2008
to my groupppppp!

1what was going through your mind when you wrote the book fahrenhiet 451?

Usually ideas come to me unconsiously while I’m just lying in bed, but I really loved the point that the story would make.


2where the characters of clarisse based on anyone youve met in real life?

Yes, certainly, someone that changed my viewpoint on life forever.


3what are your thoughts about the use of computers from typing up your story?

I much rather prefer using a type writer, due to the fact that I’m much faster at typing on it, and that it keeps me from being distracted.


4do you believe the movie did justice to the book?

Although the makers of the movie put forth a great effort, I must say that a movie never does justice to the original book.


5do you have any sort of daily ritual that serves as a preparation to wiriting or do you just sit down every day at a certain time and begin?

I merely relax, and let ideas come to me while I’m lying in bed, as I mentioned earlier.


6how long does it take you to write?

It doesn’t usually take to long to write due to the fact that ideas keep on flowing to me.


7do you carefuly plan how your story is going to go?


8where are you from? I am actually from earth, isn’t that surprising?


9how old were you when you wrote the book? How old are you now? That’s how old I am. You need to priortize, be ashamed of yourself


10do you have a spouse? Why yes, yes I do :]

Slid down the rainbow at 3:07 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
♥ Desires

Live up to my potential
Be who I want to be.
Make a true difference in the world
Touch someone's life
Discover what I want to do
for the rest of my life Bungee jump off a bridge in europe.
A year vacation to Europe


Where To?