maria's thoughtss
Friday, November 14, 2008
Fahrenheit 451 Podcast

Think about the work your group did on the podcast. 


1. What did you learn about using Garageband? 


2. What did you learn about Fahrenheit 451? 


3. What did you learn about working with others? 


Think about the groups that presented on Thursday and Friday. 


1. What's one thing that you really admired in a podcast? 


2. How could the podcasts be improved the next time we do this assignment



1. I learned quite a bit more due to this project regarding Garageband, such as how to convert vocals with funky sound effects.

2. I learned more about both the author, and the actual book Fahrenheit 451. I was able to withdraw more from the book, based upon the type of person the author, Ray Bradbury was.

3. Working with others, together.


Think about the groups that presented on Thursday and Friday.


1. I think its great how everyone had fun doing it, and put forth some pretty funny creations.

2. If this assignment was to be done again, everyone would most likely put forth a much better podcast since we'll have more knowledge on it.

Slid down the rainbow at 10:04 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
♥ Desires

Live up to my potential
Be who I want to be.
Make a true difference in the world
Touch someone's life
Discover what I want to do
for the rest of my life Bungee jump off a bridge in europe.
A year vacation to Europe


Where To?